Ankyra Sound But you and I, we're pioneers
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
If either caregiver heard Wylla's complaints, they were seemingly content to ignore her. Her cries threatened to pick up in volume once more, but finally the gentle touch of a snout graced her spine. In its place it left a shiver and Wylla was momentarily quieted, with interest piqued for a time. She lifted her head on its flimsy neck and drew deep, sucking breaths of the air, as if willing the culprit into existence. Kjalarr's smell was unlike Lusca's, Lycaon's and Ingram's, but not unlike Caiaphas' to her dulled senses. Had she the more delicate senses of a wolf grown, she would be able to detect the virile musk of a male and know it apart from Caiaphas' more feminine scent, but her nose was not that keen yet.

With a mewling gurgle that quickly transformed back into a bleating sound of distress, Wylla attempted to row the rough soil with her legs in an effort to turn around. Caiaphas was a comforting presence in the same way Lusca was, although not as profoundly for her, and she sought that comfort now with wavers of her head, discontent grunts and harsh puffs of air between her sopping gums.
Messages In This Thread
But you and I, we're pioneers - by Wylla - June 02, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Kjalarr - June 04, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Wylla - June 04, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Kjalarr - June 04, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Wylla - June 04, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Kjalarr - June 07, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Wylla - June 13, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Kjalarr - June 18, 2016, 05:31 AM