Ankyra Sound i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT]
51 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Devin heard the howl for a hunt, and wanted to come. But she also hated big groups. They made her feel exposed, and she was more one to stick to the shadows. But she wanted, no needed to be fed, and the salt queen called. She rose from her perch on a small log and made her way towards Caiaphas and the rest. The only wolves she'd met yet were Kjalarr, who she liked a lot, and the alpha herself. Now at least she'd know a few others.

Upon reaching the forested area where the rest were, she realized she did know another here. Bain? She said in disbelief, trotting towards where he was and thumping into him with her shoulder. I knew you were following me. She whispered, both annoyed and glad that her brother was here. She turned and looked around at the others of the group. Both Caiaphas and Kja were there, some raccoon lookin wolf, a white wolf with a bloody face, a dark brown female and a grey male. As well as herself and Bain. She wondered if this was the whole pack, or if there were more to them. She waited patiently beside her brother, giving a nod to the queen and her beta male.
[Image: 2woy713.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
[Image: al40op.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT] - by Devin - July 06, 2016, 07:09 AM