Firestone Hot Springs With this knowledge he will fall
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
It's alright. I do like this thread, it is a good development for both I believe. Haha.

Whether or not Xan would lie to her was something that she was still skeptical about of he would lie. But she would give him the benefit of the doubt. Valette decided that if Xan was so keen on repeating that he was not lying he perhaps was not. She wanted to let her suspicion behind. If only she really knew her brother better. Valette wondered if they would ever have a brother sister relationship even with their stubbornness and the parental side they stood on. It always seemed to go about this topic while they were together and Valette was kind of fed up with defending her mother. Perhaps Xan felt the same about doing so for his father.

"He left us first, Xan. Mother was not the alpha type and she had to raise us for and manage a pack while that Raziel figure would only help her out if she would mate him instead of Kove," she let out, followed by a long sigh. "I was not saying his reaction was wrong. I don't think we are going to agree about this. We both have our side to the stories and we are both stubborn. I am done discussing the mistake both our parents made," she admitted and looked into his reddish-blue eyes. Valette wanted to have her family back too, but compared to Xan she had already given up on that dream. Mainly because their mother was dead and their other siblings were also gone.

"We will never be all together Xan. Mother died. Sesi is probably dead too. She left without being able to fend for herself, even before mother died. And Nanook, well she is gone too. It is only us... and well... Dad. But I rather focus on getting to know you first than to even think of rekindling any kind of relationship with me," she spoke, still stubborn about that fact. "Every conversation we have goes about our broken family, and what side we stand on. Other than that I know your full name is Alexander and you live in those dark woods I don't know anything about you. Why don't you tell me the things you like doing? Or something about yourself?" Valette was hopeful that he would share some things with her at least. Maybe they did have some things in common.
Messages In This Thread
With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - July 14, 2016, 01:03 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - July 14, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - July 27, 2016, 02:09 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - July 27, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - August 05, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - August 06, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - August 25, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - August 25, 2016, 04:06 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - August 29, 2016, 02:24 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - August 29, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - September 15, 2016, 01:03 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - September 15, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - September 24, 2016, 02:31 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2016, 03:14 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - October 03, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by RIP Valette - October 05, 2016, 04:28 AM
RE: With this knowledge he will fall - by Xan - October 05, 2016, 03:48 PM