King Elk Forest i hate monkeys
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
anyone~!

Last time she had visited the king elk forest right next door, Laurel had met an interesting lone wolf. He had pretended to be bad-ass, but he hadn’t really seemed all that bad, really. Still, it had been nice to meet him and that was what drove Laurel out of the forest that day. She had tried to get @Indra to come, but she hadn’t seemed up for it, so Laurel declared to going alone — perhaps her sister would follow her scent trail later if she decided to say yes to adventure time, or maybe she’d stay behind and take a nap or do other boring, good wolf type stuff.

But Laurel, she was bad, ‘cause that was a pretty cool thing to be in all the stories, and so she set paw over the borders of the Creek’s safe confines and the pup of nearly four months old stared out into the forest once more, feeling exhillarated to have a glance at the outside world. It was afternoon and sunlight drizzled through the trees – it was yet way too scary to come here at night – and Laurel stared at it all with eyes full of marvel. She started to slowly walk along a narrow path through the trees, hoping someone cool would come to see her soon while she yelled – hey, it’d worked last time – ”Hello! Is anyone out there?”
Messages In This Thread
i hate monkeys - by Laurel - July 26, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: i hate monkeys - by Tupilek - July 29, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: i hate monkeys - by Laurel - July 30, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: i hate monkeys - by Tupilek - August 01, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: i hate monkeys - by Laurel - August 03, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: i hate monkeys - by Tupilek - August 03, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: i hate monkeys - by Laurel - August 05, 2016, 09:12 AM