Hushed Willows Avengers... time to work for a living.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Figure we've waited long enough, if folks wanna hop in they're welcome to! @Rhodes (if you have time!) @Banner @Tavi @Tamboruine @Silas @Grace @Trick @Kirin Next round engs August 13th

While the moose wasn't that big Stark still didn't want to deal with anyone getting hurt. They'd have to be careful, and if they were smart about it, they'd be able to down the beast and fill their stomachs. It would get them along through the next few weeks, give them a chance to bounce back from the recent issues and it would give him enough fuel to be able to help find the missing puppy. He wasn't surprised with Silas arrived and he smiled at the boy - it would probably be a welcome change to think of something other than the disruption of his family. Stark nodded as Kirin approached, waiting a bit to see if anyone else would come along. Tambourine exploded onto the scene and Stark leaned into his touch for a moment before chuckling. "Sorry kiddo - you've got an important job for me, watching here." He said. 

The call that Larkpsur was going out caught his attention and his ears perked, looking towards Silas as if to ask if he knew anything about it. He didn't know - and was woefully hopeful - that maybe Mordecai or Harlyn knew about it, or that there was a friend she was meeting nearby. His attention turned to another pained bleet of the moose calf, and by now it was obvious that none of their kind would be rescuing it. "So I've watched for a bit and none of the other moose have come back - it looks like he's getting tired too. They're still strong, and still dangerous, so we've got to be careful. And you-" He leveled his gaze on Tambourine. "-You can watch, because I want you to tell me who worked hardest. But you have to stay up here. Do not come down near that moose." He said sternly. He knew the boy didn't listen always (often) but he didn't have time to clear Tambourine out of harm's way and keep an eye on Silas just in case. 

"You guys in?" He asked. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Stark - July 27, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Silas - July 27, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Kirin - July 28, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Stark - August 08, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Banner - August 08, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Silas - August 08, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Stark - August 15, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Silas - August 16, 2016, 01:08 AM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Banner - August 16, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Stark - August 17, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Silas - August 23, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Banner - August 28, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Stark - August 31, 2016, 12:32 AM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Silas - September 07, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Tambourine - September 21, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Stark - September 22, 2016, 04:07 PM