Hushed Willows Avengers... time to work for a living.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
It was weird to be so proud of them, but, it was the overwhelming feeling that he had when it came to these wolves. His wolves. He could have lost his focus, fixating instead on the way that he felt about them but they had work to do and they needed to do. They'd be successful. He was determined to see it all play out that way. Stark nodded, leaning down to lick Tambourine's cheek before Banner and Kirin crept forward to get their footing. Once he saw the two starting to get into position Stark stepped closer to Silas, giving him a nudge. The boy was getting better in his skills and Stark thought that he just needed a bit more experience to grow his confidence. "When I give the signal they're going to get that moose to focus just on them. I'll sweep around to the side it's favoring and I'm gonna try and drag it down. I want you to try and grab ahold and help me get it down - once it's on it's side we'll have all the advantage." He explained quietly, switching effortlessly into work mode from the rather chatty and relaxed man he normally was. 

Once he saw the pair far enough on the moose's side to not spook it - not that he thought the thing would make much progress, it certainly hadn't yet. It's cries were still full of pain, desperate and terrified. Stark nodded, giving a snarl as he flew into action with Silas (hopefully!) keeping pace with him. It was easier this way, a small hunting party, and he could sweep to the far side once he was sure that Banner and Kirin had it's attention. He wanted to use the element of surprise and throw himself into action before the moose had a chance to figure out what was happening and to retaliate. Once they were closer Stark made a few passes at it's back legs, snapping his jaws to just further confuse the ungulate. He was careful to dance his way away from it's legs as quickly as he could to avoid a strike but he was a little distracted by trying to keep an eye on Silas too.

He didn't know which prospect was worse, taking a solid hit from a moose or the wrath of Harlyn if he brought Silas back with any injuries.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Stark - July 27, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Silas - July 27, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Kirin - July 28, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Stark - August 08, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Banner - August 08, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Silas - August 08, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Stark - August 15, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Silas - August 16, 2016, 01:08 AM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Banner - August 16, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Stark - August 17, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Silas - August 23, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Banner - August 28, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Stark - August 31, 2016, 12:32 AM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Silas - September 07, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Tambourine - September 21, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Avengers... time to work for a living. - by Stark - September 22, 2016, 04:07 PM