Neverwinter Forest ctrl+a; backspace; begin again
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Skipping Pasha with permission. ♥

The similarly patterned agouti wolves confirmed Lotte’s suspicions — she would have to travel an extensive distance to find willow bark. There was nothing for it but to cool Marbas’ fever with repeated trips to a cool, freshwater source, and although she was not opposed to this, she did not know how long her welcome at these territory borders would last. It was folly to think he would be permitted to remain here on their doorstep for the duration of his healing. “Marbas,” she mused in her low, rich alto, “are you a demon lion, then? Do you know where your name comes from, little mud puddle?” She felt a sense of conflict — “I don’t know who he is or what happened,” the great lord had said. Still, having given Marbas his aid, was the forest king now permitted to take the mahogany-eyed wolf as a thrall?

Despite her roguish nature, Lotte was capable of being utterly forthright. “Will you keep him as orja — ah, a thrall — suuri kuningas?” she questioned, her silver eyes focusing in on Scimitar’s dignified visage before flitting away with demure respect. Before she knew it, though, the impulsive Ansbjørn girl was trying to bargian. “He would be worth little as he is,” she said with an apologetic glance to Marbas. “If you find no use for the pikku leijona, forest king, might I keep him? I am trained in the ways of the soturi and I can be of use. For your kindness, hyväntahtoinen johtaja, I can humbly offer five acts of valor — you may call upon me for healing, hunting, protection, or singing, and I will bide in the nearby neutral territory until I see them done.” Her tail whisked hopefully; Lotte hadn’t even bothered to ask Marbas his own opinion of his future. Yet she felt sure she could heal him to full vitality if only he was given completely into her care.
Messages In This Thread
ctrl+a; backspace; begin again - by Marbas - July 28, 2016, 08:46 AM
RE: ctrl+a; backspace; begin again - by Scimitar - July 29, 2016, 06:29 AM
RE: ctrl+a; backspace; begin again - by Marbas - August 02, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: ctrl+a; backspace; begin again - by Scimitar - August 02, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: ctrl+a; backspace; begin again - by Lotte - August 02, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: ctrl+a; backspace; begin again - by Pasha - August 03, 2016, 12:11 AM
RE: ctrl+a; backspace; begin again - by Marbas - August 03, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: ctrl+a; backspace; begin again - by Scimitar - August 10, 2016, 05:36 AM
RE: ctrl+a; backspace; begin again - by Lotte - August 10, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: ctrl+a; backspace; begin again - by Marbas - August 15, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: ctrl+a; backspace; begin again - by Scimitar - August 16, 2016, 05:41 AM