Silvertip Mountain What a curious Case
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette did not need to wait long for someone to respond to her call. The dark colored hunter had noticed the other soon enough. Her scent was being blown in her direction. The other female was right that the other female would notice her. Valette nodded to her in greeting and quirked up her lips into a small smile. "Hi Polaris," she greeted. "Thank you for responding."

Valette looked over her, the grey female, who was smaller than she was looked far better than when she saw her before. It made Valette quite happy to see that this female was adapting well to the pack life she suggested. Valette was still reminded of her own sister when seeing this female. But her name was Polaris and not Nanook. She wondered how her sisters were doing. Especially Sesi.

Valette snapped from her thoughts. "I was thinking to check on the caribou. I checked the deer with Adeline a few days ago and now I'd like to check how the small caribou herd is doing. Perhaps there is a wounded or sickly one we can hunt with the pack," she suggested.
Messages In This Thread
What a curious Case - by RIP Valette - August 18, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: What a curious Case - by Nanook - August 22, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: What a curious Case - by RIP Valette - August 23, 2016, 08:08 AM