The Sentinels I am very dark, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem
The Laugher
197 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Coelacanth. A name as strange and exotic as the girl herself. He could not imagine calling her by such a name, though it was no stranger than Murhe Sala, he supposed. What did Coelacanth mean, he wondered?

Alas, Lotte was already pushing for more details! Dagfinn heaved a great, theatric sigh and glared down at his sister. "Be patient," he barked, turning his nose up and rapping her on the head once more. "I'm telling it," he insisted, more kindly this time, and took a moment to gather his thoughts once more.

"I did not blink sweetly, though she did when I sang for her - and I doubt she would begrudge me her kills," he boasted, though he did not clearly remember whether or not she'd done such a thing, and thought that while she might well share her kills with him, it would be only out of the kindness of her own heart. "And I did give her a name - Murhe Sala, I called her..."

He went on to tell her of their short adventure, and then all his lonely wanderings, and how he'd found Asherah in the woods - though he left out the parts of what they'd talked about, unsure he wanted to get into it just yet. Finally, he told her about the pack he'd joined, and because it was his sister, he told her all about it - the name, its location, and the dangers it might pose to her, should she seek it out. "If you visit," he warned, "You must howl from afar. I will hear your voice and come to you."

He thought she'd find the secret pack to be terribly exciting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am very dark, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem - by Dagfinn - September 26, 2016, 08:42 PM