Hushed Willows This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Everything stood still. Except for right then, Stark, of course, and he was quaking and quivering like a puppy who'd fallen into a river. Maybe one time it might have been York holding him instead of Banner, soothing out his fears and his worries and his aches. He wasn't going to be so easy to coddle but Banner was still there and she was still supporting him and at that moment Stark couldn't consider anything more in the world that he could want. 

"I've...Tambourine needs to know." Stark said weakly, finally pulling back from Banner's pelt to look into her green eyes. "Will you stay with m-me?" He asked softly. He was hopeful that maybe with Banner at his side he could call Tambourine and maybe they'd be able to face this all together. Still Octavia lay on her side where he'd fallen, where she'd slid from his back, and Stark wanted to correct where she was lying, he wanted to make her look more peaceful, more dignified.

He was too weak to move though, other than burying his face in Banner's pelt again. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason. - by Stark - September 15, 2016, 08:20 PM