Hushed Willows This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark might have offered a sad smile if he could have mustered any other level of emotion but it was hard for him to process things right then. Watching Tambourine investigate his mother's body; to be unable to tell her apart from anyone he might have drug to the pack, was hard. He looked to Banner and was grateful for her presence as ever, the dark Beta offering a response that saved Stark from an immediate need to supply an answer to a question like why

Why was subjective. It could have been why did she die, or why did she die, or just why when to a child who had already faced so much could there not be a happy ending? The Alpha reached over to gently nudge his sister, sighing quietly before he stepped closer to Tambourine. He didn't sit down, wanting to be available if the boy wanted to be held - understandably - or if he wanted to get away. Nothing would surprise him in that either. He would have gone after Tambourine if that was the case, but for then, he just waited with both the wolves he cared the most for. "We're here for you." He said softly, "We love you." He reminded him quietly. 

Stark nervously looked at Banner, unsure if now was really the time or the place but it might have done the young boy some good to know he wasn't the first - he wouldn't be the last either - to lose their mother. "It was...it was really hard, when my mom died. If it wasn't for Banner I might have never made it." He admitted. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason. - by Stark - September 20, 2016, 09:27 PM