The Sentinels I know you didn't plan this- but it is me you left behind in a world so cruel
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
I wrote replies to all of Lotte and Coelacanth’s threads this morning and lost every single one of them because my computer ate them, so this will suck and I have no will to make it better. I am sorry. x__x;

Want to wrap this up with your post and have another after I get back from absence?

Lotte smiled fondly, returning Chusi’s gentle kiss with one of her own. Playfully she aimed to scoop the little girl close with a curl of one large paw. “You have a big day tomorrow, pikku soturi,” she said delicately, not wanting to offend the young girl by enforcing a curfew. The soot-stockinged hoyden was a sister figure, not a mother; she had no right, she felt, to try to push rules upon the ocher-eyed girl who was just getting her paws beneath her after the multitude of shuffling and twisting her life had undergone. “Let’s go back to the den and I will show you the gifts I have prepared for your journey.” There, she would gladly sing the foundling to sleep or tell her all the stories she wished.