Stone Circle with purple fountains issuing from his veins
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was surprised at the question that came from Grayday. Because of course he was allowed to join a hunt. The young female checked the weather conditions with a quick observation by looking over the sky. It seemed overcast but not going to rain. "Yes, lets hunt," she agreed with a soft smile. "Though I'd never like to plan what I am catching because then it never seems to work," she pointed out. "And I am very certain they did notice. They are very observing creatures. The ones out on the field are far more on edge than when I scouted this territory," she chuckled kindly. Wanting Gray to know that deer were far from stupid or to be underestimated.

The younger female thought about it, there were few herds. On the plains sometimes two type of deer would gather. It was a very rich field, no doubt. She looked at the male before her, not really wanting to be a know-it-all but sometimes she couldn't help to correct others. She would want them to live with the wrong ideas. "But, why don't we go look if there is a sickly smaller animal around. It is becoming autumn, that means we could still get a younger doe perhaps," she smiled, her tail wagging because she rather liked to hunt.
Messages In This Thread
RE: with purple fountains issuing from his veins - by RIP Valette - October 03, 2016, 03:00 AM