Sleeping Dragon You would not believe me
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Along with the disappointment came a flush of something else, an emotion Wildfire couldn't name right away. It was like a mixture of horrible embarrassment and a dash of... anger? Even as she thought the word, it took her by surprise. It wasn't a sentiment she experienced often, though the more she internally analyzed it, the more right it felt. With that said, the sense of humiliation was much stronger. As the seconds ticked past, she realized she was reacting to the implied disapproval in Gavriel's rejection.

"Moba," he muttered and the heat building in her core flared. Her lips parted to say something, to demand if he refused because he didn't agree with their mate-ship or desire to start a family. But Wildfire's mouth clapped shut and she pressed her lips together so hard they practically turned white. He was entitled to his opinion and it was his decision whether or not he wanted to be enlisted in this most intimate of endeavors. There was nothing else to be said or done now, nothing that would change matters. He'd given his answer and that was that.

Big, fat, hot tears brimmed in her eyes and slipped silently down her cheeks. Wildfire made no reply to the warrior's apology, only turned to go seek comfort in Thuringwethil. She would need the Heda's help to process this rejection, as well as figure out where (and who) to go (to) from here.
Messages In This Thread
You would not believe me - by Wildfire - October 09, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: You would not believe me - by Gavriel - October 14, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: You would not believe me - by Wildfire - October 14, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: You would not believe me - by Gavriel - October 22, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: You would not believe me - by Wildfire - October 24, 2016, 09:47 AM