The Sentinels When you come and break my heart, free my blood.
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Pleased to note that Dagfinn’s heart already seemed considerably lighter, Lotte did her utmost to stow any machinations regarding Amber’s untimely demise. She succeeded — mostly — by focusing on how truly happy she was to have Dagfinn at her side, and by the time he asked his questions, she’d forgotten that she was upset with the Bear and furious with Amber and unhappy in Donnelaith. Sticking her tongue out at her twin’s wheedling query, “Well,” she hedged, feeling a bit guilty that her relationship appeared to only be beginning while her littermate’s had come to an abrupt and painful close, “he said he wants to court me.” Heat simmered beneath her skin at the mention of the Ceannasach’s name. “I told him I want him to court me, but only me, and only if he can accept I already have a soulmate in you.” Nudging pointedly at Dagfinn with a warm and loving look, Lotte drew back and tossed her head somewhat defiantly. “Is heat the same for females as it is for males?” she wondered. “I am not going to make moon eyes at everyone, am I?” Truth be told, the thought of losing control — even to the whims of her own body — frightened Lotte, not that she’d readily admit it. “I want to do only what I wish,” she muttered.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When you come and break my heart, free my blood. - by Lotte - January 01, 2017, 07:06 PM