Blackfeather Woods Am I still your daughter?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked surprised when a dark pup came from the shadows. She stepped a bit back, not wanting to offend anyone by being so close to their young. She was not really sure what she could expect today. However she did not respond the commanding look of the pup. She wanted her father to speak with not this... youngster.

Though now she came to think of it, this might be her half-sibling. The one she didn't really care about. This one did look a bit older than Keoni. Then her father appeared. He looked just like she remembered. She did have to blink at the name, because Desna hasn't been used for a long time. Valette was not sure if telling about her name change was a good idea.

"Hi Atshen," she greeted. Her eyes fell to the pup and then moved back to her father. "I'm good," she spoke. "How are you?," she asked almost a bit awkwardly. She decided that she probably had to explain why she was even here. "I ran into Xan. He will kind of be my new neighbor. We are... well. We are doing better on the sibling bond and all that. He told me that we had new siblings," she explained. Pausing again for a moment. "I'm almost a Master Ranger, and when I came past here I decided to come say hi."

She felt kind of stupid now and battered her eyes away with a frown. It was really hard on her to see that Kove did stay around to be a father for these pups but not her own. She pushed that thought away, because often those thoughts would get her in trouble. "I've become somewhat of a mother too, recently," she blurted out.
Messages In This Thread
Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - December 14, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 14, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - December 16, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - December 17, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 17, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - December 19, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - December 19, 2016, 04:55 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 19, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - January 01, 2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - January 01, 2017, 06:56 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - March 05, 2017, 03:55 AM