Blackfeather Woods Am I still your daughter?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Somehow I almost expect it from you, haha!

Kove responded to her that he was well and in a way she was glad. She didn't want to lose another parent just as she was ready to perhaps embrace him more. She could forgive, but not forget. It was important to remember that. Her father continued. "I'm glad too. Before we would always fight about well, you two. Once we decided that Mom and you were always the topic of our conversation and we kept fighting over it, we stopped. It was not healthy," she explained.

She would still pick her mother's side no matter what. Though to her surprise her father was very supportive of her trade and even gave her a compliment. The female looked surprised but it was followed by a pleased smile. "I hope she is. She is in a better place now," Valette assured. Her mother wasn't very healthy the last weeks of her life. It was better this way. "I'm glad you are proud of me though. I also worked my way up to be the Beta of my pack. I also scouted the new lands we currently live!" Perhaps she was boasting but he wanted her father to know. He had been out of the loop for a long time.

Valette was asked about her motherhood after she mentioned it. Perhaps a bit of a sly trick to mention it the ways he did, but now she could also indirectly see if Kove had any information about the murder that happened. "There are two. A female that sought shelter with us had three pups. Soon after she joined she was murdered on our borders. One of the pups is no where to be found, leaving two. They were just moving on solids and were very young. My alpha took them in as his own, and seeing I am the Beta I just kind of became their mother," she explained and looked at Kove with a lingering expression. "Her name was Althaia."

Valette was not upset when the pup told her that she wasn't his sister. Frankly she didn't see him as her little brother either, but she was not going to say that in front of her father. He might be upset by that. The darker female listened to Kove explaining. "Yes, that is right," she just confirmed. "I'm Va--- Desna," she introduced.
Messages In This Thread
Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - December 14, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 14, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - December 16, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - December 17, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 17, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - December 19, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - December 19, 2016, 04:55 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 19, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - January 01, 2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - January 01, 2017, 06:56 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - March 05, 2017, 03:55 AM