Blackfeather Woods Am I still your daughter?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette noticed that there wasn't coming much from Kove about this new mate of his. It was something that she didn't want to elaborate on, perhaps Kove realized this and was that why he didn't continue talking about her. Valette honestly didn't mind it. She rather wanted to forget that her dad had a new woman now. She didn't care for much of her younger siblings either.

Valette looked up with a big of relief when her father assured her that Keoni and Nikai wouldn't be taken away. He would make sure of that. She nodded, after all she agreed they didn't belong. Valette was quite keen on having both of them stay and perhaps be older siblings for her own young one day. Then again she would carry pups for Steady if he would ask that from her. That was how loyal she was. "I'm glad. Thank you. That is all I could wish for."

Kove was truly nice today, as he continued to compliment her. Valette took it as a compliment she was like her mother. She felt like it was because she started over the pups. "Thank you, Dad," she spoke then, it came out more naturally than she expected. "I'm a bit like you too though. I am not always as kind as she is. I know you can't always be kind. But I feel like that isn't what you were referring to." Valette smiled at him, realizing that she could continue on her travels.

"Why don't you drop by sometime. We live at Stone Circle, next to Bearclaw Valley. I am sure you can find it. I would love for you to meet my alpha Steady and to just see where I live." It felt like a big thing she would invite him. She was slowly coming to terms with their parents' separation. "Now I do need to continue on my travels to the Hinterlands."
Messages In This Thread
Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - December 14, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 14, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - December 16, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - December 17, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 17, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - December 19, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - December 19, 2016, 04:55 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 19, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - January 01, 2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - January 01, 2017, 06:56 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - March 05, 2017, 03:55 AM