Dragoncrest Cliffs But I want to 'plore
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Hush's reaction gave her pause. She stopped short, brow furrowing as he quite emphatically dropped to the ground and covered his nose. Wildfire's ears slowly slipped backward, offended by his overt display of disgust. Do I really smell that bad? she thought, face scrunching as she curled in on herself to give her hip a cursory sniff.

Oh, she thought when the ambrosial scent threaded into her nostrils. Ohhh. She stood there, inhaling and exhaling, for a few seconds, then slowly came to face Hush again. She blinked her chestnut eyes as a thousand different thoughts flitted through her head. I'm in heat! I gotta find Thur! I gotta find Dio! What if Hush tries to hump me?

She blinked again, owlishly now, and then stared pensively at the pack mute, waiting to see if he would remain in his crouch. Strangely, Wildfire couldn't bring herself to do the sensible thing: immediately depart. There was part of her that was drawn to him, like a magnet, and she was finding it difficult to pull away.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, a detached inner voice whispered, if he did hump you...
Messages In This Thread
But I want to 'plore - by Hush - December 21, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: But I want to 'plore - by Wildfire - December 22, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: But I want to 'plore - by Hush - January 06, 2017, 01:12 AM
RE: But I want to 'plore - by Wildfire - January 06, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: But I want to 'plore - by Hush - January 08, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: But I want to 'plore - by Wildfire - January 09, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: But I want to 'plore - by Hush - January 14, 2017, 10:26 PM
RE: But I want to 'plore - by Wildfire - January 14, 2017, 11:37 PM