The Tangle i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Whether they liked her questioning or not did not bother Eske a bit. As far as she was liable to care: she had good reason. She made the rules and she would decide if they met with Heda this day. Ok, none of that was probably true but she was Eske through and through and she liked to think she was in control. Whether or not she was didn’t matter: what did matter was that she would not call Heda if her intuition told her that they were snakes. The pale one appeared to be more of the diplomat, sort of like Freyja Eske thought with a surprising punch of bitterness. At the very least, the one that called himself Arlo spoke more. Her gaze flickered, cold, to the one that Arlo called Melchior when the blonde boy spoke. As Eske's lips parted to speak her words did not form, distracted as another presence made itself known: Dio. Though he was her superior Eske did not back down at his arrival though perhaps she should have. He was the Wocha after all, the leader equivalent of her own rank: Gona. Yet, Dio did not interfere or usher her away and in accordance her attention did not deviate from the two young males. “I intend on it.” She spoke sharply in return to Melchior’s suggestion.

Her gaze went to Dio then, only for a few seconds. “Wocha,” Eske addressed Dio by his rank. “This is Arlo and Melchior. They hail from Trigeda. They claim they are loyal to Heda.” There was no reason for her not to believe the two, and she extended the figurative olive branch with tentativeness. “Of that, I will trust only Heda’s judgement.” She looked back to the two boys eyeing them for a moment longer before she tipped her head back and called for @Thuringwethil.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me - by RIP Blodreina - January 06, 2017, 04:31 PM