Redhawk Caldera blackhawk/redthorn
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Her godparents not only seemed in favor of the idea, they both indicated that she should come up with the names. Raven licked her lips thoughtfully. For a second, she grew excited at the idea of recycling Panda as a middle name. But when she paired them up with each of the girls' names, neither combination appealed to her. Raven sighed and let the name go for good.

She blinked thoughtfully at the Alpha pair, another idea coming to her. "I think we should name them after you," she said softly, yellow eyes flicking between their comely faces. Raven did not elaborate right away, taking another moment to think on it and come up with, "Orca Elfin and Towhee Woodley." They sounded a little silly, sure, but Raven immediately loved both names and just hoped the Blackthorns felt the same way.

But just in case they didn't—because the Gamma could easily see both of them modestly refusing the honor—Raven reminded them, "You said it was okay and that I could come up with them." Her eyes twinkled as she first made eye contact with Elwood, then Finley, and added, "These are absolutely the best names I could think of."

Of course, she would defer to them if they absolutely hated her suggestions. But assuming they wouldn't (and didn't), Raven murmured, "Orca Elfin, Towhee Woodley, Oriole, Titmouse and Phox." It felt good to call them by proper names. And it would be so much fun to introduce them to the pack. But that would come later, of course. For now, they still belonged only to the trio of caretakers.

I figured this was a good place to conclude? Feel free to wrap up! :D
Messages In This Thread
blackhawk/redthorn - by Raven - January 25, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: blackhawk/redthorn - by Elwood - January 25, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: blackhawk/redthorn - by Finley - January 25, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: blackhawk/redthorn - by Raven - January 26, 2017, 09:00 AM
RE: blackhawk/redthorn - by Elwood - January 26, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: blackhawk/redthorn - by Finley - February 02, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: blackhawk/redthorn - by Raven - February 02, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: blackhawk/redthorn - by Elwood - February 06, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: blackhawk/redthorn - by Finley - February 11, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: blackhawk/redthorn - by Raven - February 12, 2017, 10:52 AM