Northstar Vale you and me and the devil makes three
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Lotte considered how to correctly answer the girl’s pointed query. “They seem to vary due to age and specie,” she intoned, “but the biggest I have seen stretched so high I could not see the tops of them clearly, and the trunk of one of them was several wolf lengths long! When you stand in the middle of a grove of them and tilt your head back, all the points seem to grow together — ai, it is enough to make you dizzy!” She chuckled at the young girl’s dismissive opinion of mountains and was rewarded with a smile. “Well, pikku kipinä, little spark, maybe that is so for you — but for my tytär it is all very new and exciting. I have seen some wolves go into a frenzy over snow, and even having lived my life surrounded by it, I share in that joy. What I do not understand is fear of the unknown. It is good that she and you have curiosity instead.” She smiled blithely at the spirited child.

“The world is so wide,” mused the singed songbird. “I think even if a wolf walked without sleeping or stopping her whole life, she would never see enough or learn enough. So many songs have found me since my arrival in these wilds — does your family share songs and stories, too?”
Messages In This Thread
you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - February 03, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Airi - February 08, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - February 10, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Airi - February 10, 2017, 10:26 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - February 11, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Airi - February 11, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - February 11, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Airi - February 12, 2017, 12:04 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 06:24 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Airi - February 27, 2017, 12:35 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - March 02, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 09:07 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - March 17, 2017, 01:23 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Lotte - May 11, 2017, 08:33 AM