King Elk Forest become the thing i hate
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Well, that much Laurel had figured out from their earlier conversations — that these were the hinterlands, and that that meant Silver Creek was nearby their new home. Laurel watched as Spring adjusted herself and only then noticed she looked pretty fat, much like Jhala before giving birth to her boys.

Her ears folded back and forth in confusion and she wasn't sure where to look. Spring's question fell to deaf ears and Laurel looked up as she asked her if she'd had any adventures. "I — I gotta go. I'll visit later," she promised, though it wasn't a promise she intended to keep. Without another moment's pause Laurel turned away from Spring and she started to run as fast as she could. Not back to the Glade, but somewhere else — anywhere else — to escape the confrontation with the past she'd been given. To think, to calm down, just to be alone because she was the only one that she could trust in this world.

as i'm dropping laurel for now this is my last post here, feel free to either archive this as is or tack on an ending :)
Messages In This Thread
become the thing i hate - by Laurel - February 09, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - February 09, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - February 13, 2017, 05:36 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - February 20, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - February 27, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - March 10, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - March 21, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - April 13, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - April 14, 2017, 01:51 AM