Stavanger Bay Starting Over Anew
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
I’m sorry for the delay, Raven! ♥

Lotte marked the changes in her traveling companion but refrained from comment, breathing deeply and evenly as she lengthened her stride to match the more experienced female’s. “I met only one of them,” she answered, keeping her replies short and clipped, but softening the brevity with a convivial smile. Impulsively she walked closely to Rouge, feeling a sense of companionship in their physical closeness as well as their similar interests. “His name was Day. He was,” she chuckled with a widening grin, “a funny, warm wolf with a wonderful voice. If you meet him in your travels, please tell him he remains dear to me and I hope he is well.” For awhile, anyway, it seemed that Rouge would be making much further travels than Lotte herself. “He is mainly gray, with fog-glazed eyes — a low voice.”

Thinking to herself about what she could tell Rouge, “I know more about a pack that resides further south — the king is a wolf even larger than me, with eyes as turquoise as your ocean.” As she fell into an easy walk, it was easier to speak in the long, flowery sentences she favored. “His fur is chocolate, nutmeg, and cream, and I think him to be very strong and fair.” She considered what else she knew. “It was many months ago I last saw him, and he had young children then. They must be our size by now,” she remarked with a fond smile. It was a little sad that she’d never gotten to meet Scimitar’s children, but she didn’t spend much time fretting over it. She had no idea that Rouge had temporarily lived with one of them. The twisted saga between Scimitar, Eshe, and their sons was something that the wandering rogue had not been privy to, despite playing a small part in it via her brief involvement with Marbas.
Messages In This Thread
Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - February 11, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Lotte - February 12, 2017, 09:41 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - February 16, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - February 17, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Lotte - March 02, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - March 04, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 01:39 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - March 12, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Lotte - March 17, 2017, 03:49 AM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - March 26, 2017, 08:30 PM