Ravensblood Forest Death and all her friends
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
I tried not to make any assumptions about @Dakarai and @Atshen in terms of hits landing or missing but it’s Atshen’s turn next. Lotte is basically just trying to bulldoze her way between them, and I didn’t know how to phrase this without sounding powerplay-ful. We can work this out on Slack if you need, Chan, since it’s your post next. ♥ This is what I had envisioned with my post. Feel free to laugh at my awful diagram.

[Image: jANHySf.png]

“Bitch!” Lotte hissed under her breath in her native tongue as the shadow-wrapped woman fled the scene with precious cargo in tow. The soturi had nipped sharply at Coelacanth’s heels to drive her away, and the glimmering look of hurt on the sheepdog’s face as she was swept away, struggling and panicking, was something the young queen would never forget — but she placed against that hurt the safety of Olive’s newborn children and Dakarai’s life and Arturo’s right to punish the members of his Family as Ceannasach and Chusi’s loss of innocence. The sheepdog was not part of Lotte’s Family — she was expendable.

“His blood is mine!” Lotte roared possessively, heedless of her own safety as she swept forward on surefooted paws. “Your duty is to this family and your dying wife. Go to her,” she commanded the blue-eyed warrior, heavy jaws snapping as spittle flecked her lips. She couldn’t fault Dakarai for defending himself when he’d done exactly as he’d been bidden — but she wasn’t exactly pleased with the whole situation either. Lotte looked for all the world like an enraged bear as she attempted to wedge herself between Dakarai and Atshen, using a curving motion of her shoulder and hip to try to body check Dakarai and redirect him toward the inside of the pack territory. At the same time, she snaked out her broad muzzle for Atshen’s, trying to redirect him toward her. She was less bulky than the Silencer but she sure didn’t look it. Her thick northerner’s fur was puffed out in a storm cloud of rage, small, triangular ears thrust aggressively forward and tail arched high above her sinuous spine.

A metallic tinge struck the air as wounds were exchanged, but in time the wolves of Blackfeather Woods left the borders of Teaghlaigh with a tuft-eared captive in tow. Shortly thereafter, Arturo would set out with Chusi and Dakarai and seek a new sanctuary for the Family while the wolves of the web made their own plans.
Messages In This Thread
Death and all her friends - by Nemesis - March 08, 2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Lotte - March 09, 2017, 08:54 AM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Atshen’s Ghost - March 09, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Arturo - March 09, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Lia - March 09, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Snake - March 09, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Cicero - March 10, 2017, 04:03 AM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Dakarai - March 10, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Olive - March 11, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Kitsch - March 11, 2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Death and all her friends - by Chusi - March 11, 2017, 08:57 PM