Dragoncrest Cliffs the moon plays the ocean like a violin
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The mother-to-be felt a little helpless as she watched her mate try to get into a more comfortable position. Wildfire could sympathize a little bit; her growing belly made things difficult at times. But she wasn't in any pain. Gently, she bent to nuzzle at the commander's ear, giving it a few affectionate nibbles for good measure.

"I was thinking of names to honor my parents," Wildfire said softly, "and I came up with Phoenix and Vixen. I like Phoenix because it's kind of a mix of my mom's and dad's initials in a way, plus it ties into the whole Firebird theme. That's what they called us kids," she explained, glancing into her mate's face. "I was thinking of using that one for a boy. And Vixen for a girl. Bonus points if she takes after me."

She felt her heart skip in excitement as she pondered the puppies who might one day soon bear these monikers. Wildfire then sucked her lower lip into her mouth and caught Thuringwethil's eye, wondering what the Heda made of her ideas.
Messages In This Thread
the moon plays the ocean like a violin - by Antumbra - February 27, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: the moon plays the ocean like a violin - by Wildfire - February 27, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: the moon plays the ocean like a violin - by Wildfire - March 06, 2017, 09:52 AM