Dragoncrest Cliffs the moon plays the ocean like a violin
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The commander said she liked them and Wildfire felt the warmth in her chest bloom and spread. The name she had chosen for a son was also symbolic in another way, representative of how these pups would spring up in the ashes of tragedy (the deaths of Peregrine and Fox). But Wildfire didn't mention that now, instead listening as Thuringwethil mentioned a name she liked.

"I like that!" the Bandrona said immediately and enthusiastically. She was pretty sure she wouldn't have objected to anything her mate proposed, though she genuinely liked the name. "Looks like we've got a theme going: names with an X." She laughed quietly, eyes dancing and soft black tail twitching merrily back and forth.

Wildfire grew thoughtful for a moment and thought aloud, "I was thinking we could give them surname like Drageda or something else that honors that part of their heritage." She knew Thuringwethil didn't possess a last name and probably didn't see the need for one. "I was also thinking that I could take the name myself. You too, if you want." She tried to school her expression, though her warm chestnut eyes probably gave her away. She would like it very much if the Heda took it too. "And maybe we could offer it to Dio and Portia too. It could be, like, the family name here..."
Messages In This Thread
the moon plays the ocean like a violin - by Antumbra - February 27, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: the moon plays the ocean like a violin - by Wildfire - February 27, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: the moon plays the ocean like a violin - by Wildfire - March 12, 2017, 11:08 AM