Gyrfalcon's Keep damn birds.
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
I am very sorry for being so lame, Floof ♥

Lotte flattened her small, bearlike ears tightly against her crown, lips peeling back as her snout wrinkled and her jaws snapped at a particularly bold falcon with a penchant for eye gouging. “Lotte,” the rogue said simply, shaking out her fur to free it of the feathers that wafted through the air in the raptor’s wake. Rakeet, in my tongue, is a way of saying hello,” she added, recalling the behemoth’s earlier confusion.

Argent eyes settled with frank curiosity upon the burly female. “You are not like the women here,” she said frankly, her poor choice of words belied by a second bow of respect. “They are so weak — there are none in my pack with agility and strength such as yours.” She referred to the stranger’s quick evasion of the passing bird and then swift retaliation. “Well — maybe me,” she amended with a mischievous grin, never one to discount her own skills. Lotte was proud of the things she’d worked for and achieved, and modesty here would detract from what was purely fact: she was a soturi.

Mindful of the stranger’s previous confusion, “Are you a warrior?” Lotte asked, employing the common tongue. She followed up with what she probably should have started with: “Who are you?”

The two females exchanged pleasantries, but Lotte returned home soon thereafter, answering a summoning howl from Arturo.
Messages In This Thread
damn birds. - by Brunhilde - March 05, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: damn birds. - by Lotte - March 19, 2017, 11:45 AM
RE: damn birds. - by Brunhilde - March 19, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: damn birds. - by Lotte - April 07, 2017, 08:10 AM