Ravensblood Forest I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
All Welcome 
AW, just wanted to get some more posts on this lil guy.vPerhaps @Olive @Dakarai @Sirius @Cassiopeia ?

Sounds were still fuzzy to him. Slightly clearer than at birth, but not much. It was confusing to Aries. He was still blind, too, but he was used to it. The only sense he had was being able to feel. Now he lay in the den, thinking.

The small boy constantly pushed his siblings around; he very much enjoyed being the boss, and seeing them wriggle in response was probably the only thing keeping him awake most of the time. He rarely slept, and much prefered to irritate everyone by opening his mouth and screeching. He, of course, could not hear the sounds, so it did not bother him in the slightest. Aries was definitely dominant - it was already beginning to show through in his personality, even at such a young age. 

He pushed his head up as much as he could, a grunt escaping his little muzzle. Lifting his head up was such a challenge, but regardless, he managed. Though soon enough he came flopping back down. A scream left his mouth and he wriggled more and more, finally finding a comfy position and laying sprawled out with his tongue dangling from his maw.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie - by Aries - March 15, 2017, 02:09 PM