Dragoncrest Cliffs you better just lock me up
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Please don’t, Kendra pleas of her and Eske’s ears smooth down against her skull. Her breath catches in her throat, as if it is strangling her, and her heart sinks heavy like a stone in water. Though the urge for the Cheka to avert her eyes is startling strong, to scoff and scowl into the distance like a petulant child is overbearing she swallows it all and fixes her face into a concealed mask. Her eyes close for a long moment though and she takes a deep breath. It does little to settle the upheaved emotions that swim in her mind, each more insistent than the last. It didn’t quite sound like a rejection but it definitely wasn’t acceptance, either. She tries to take the brunt of Kendra’s plea with grace, tries to take it as she thinks Gyda would have …but has her mother ever been rejected? Eske doubts it. Gyda is the epitome of beauty. She is fierce and ethereal and Eske does not believe that rejection is something the shield-maiden and queen has ever had to face.

She cannot help but think that she has made a mistake. It certainly, feels like a mistake as she nurses a new kind of wound. A wound of the heart. If a viking’s heart isn’t revealed until the axe reveals it than Kendra is certainly her own personal axe. “Okay.” Eske eventually manages, albeit thickly when Kendra admits that she isn’t ready to love. For a moment, the Drakru considers apologizing but refrains. She is not sorry for her love and she would never apologize for it. She thinks that, if Kendra ever decides she is ready, then she has choices. “We won’t speak of it anymore.” Eske says with a soft smile. She will not push and pull at Kendra. She’d much rather the girl come to her on her own terms than feel forced into it. Eske is known for being demanding but she does not deign to take away someone’s free will.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 15, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 16, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 16, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 21, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 21, 2017, 04:29 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 24, 2017, 05:58 AM