Morningside Cuesta and i can touch the sky
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she interrupted after Sunny had but said a single line. "No, you don't! You treat me like someone who needs protecting! Like someone who can't take care of themselves!"  she spat, bristling. she listened with pelt ruffled in anger as he continued, each word adding fuel to the anger in her chest. and then the hurt, the anger. "Ma didn't get lost. She left! She left cause she hates you, and she hates me, and-" anger and pain constricted her throat, leaving the sentence unfinished. She hated Sunny for making her feel small. She hated Ma for hating her, and leaving them. Her conversation flashed to mind, but she could not think of that. she could only think of all the angry reasons Ma had left. 

why did she care? she didn't even remember her, beside warmth and darkness and something like love. deaf to the rest of Sunny's words, she backed up. "Just leave me alone!" she cried, not wanting to do any of this anymore. without a backwards, glance, she twisted, moving away from Sunny, moving until she was running, running away from the hurt and the hate.
Messages In This Thread
and i can touch the sky - by Dawn - April 01, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Sunny - April 01, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Dawn - April 01, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Sunny - April 02, 2017, 10:06 AM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Dawn - April 02, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Sunny - April 02, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Dawn - April 02, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Sunny - April 03, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Dawn - April 03, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Sunny - April 04, 2017, 03:04 PM