Hideaway Strath oh there's a great big beautiful tomorrow
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
“She?” Lotte repeated uncertainly, a note of incredulity in her tone. “She is fortunate for this climate; she would not have survived the tundra winds.” In that moment, the worry she felt for her littlest bear club eclipsed all the frustration that came along with it. Just as Arturo drew away from brushing his dark muzzle against the snowdrop’s spine, Lotte snaked her own lips toward him to catch him with a soft kiss. “Ceallach is the only one who lacks a second name,” she murmured, nosing softly at the boy’s shoulder. “I have been thinking — Mathan. It is from a story. Mathan was a great hero to his people, but he was known to outsmart his enemies as much as defeat them in physical combat. He was the folk hero of a small collection of tribes, not quite a demigod, but regarded with as much respect. It was said that he could overcome any trials he faced. That is what I would wish for any son or daughter of mine.” She smoothed her tongue gently across the brow of her little brown bear.
Messages In This Thread
oh there's a great big beautiful tomorrow - by Ceallach - April 13, 2017, 03:28 AM
RE: oh there's a great big beautiful tomorrow - by Lotte - April 30, 2017, 10:11 AM