Stone Circle The circle of life
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched how her strong man slowly became weaker. Her eyes started to water. "I love you too," she spoke, even more worriedly now he was coughing blood. "Steady, no," she whined and licked his muzzle trying to keep him awake. Her ears flattened when she heard that breath. She remembered it, it was the same like her mother's. One last breath. Instantly the female started sobbing. "Steady, no. I need you," she cried. Why did everyone she loved have to die.

She nestled herself against Steady. It would be the last time she could do that. But there was no heartbeat anymore. No warmth coming from him. Valette cried. She kept crying. She couldn't bare to have anyone close to him. She wanted this one last private moment with him. With her mother, she was able to say goodbye, but with Steady... It was different. She needed to say goodbye to him, she wanted to mourn him without swallowing her sadness. She stayed with him throughout the night. Her limbs grown stiff and her tears ran out. She realized she should call the kids. Let them say goodbye. She also needed to tell the pack members...

I think I will end this thread here and open a pack activity where they can all say goodbye to him <3 He will be missed
Messages In This Thread
The circle of life - by Steady - April 17, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - April 17, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Steady - April 23, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - April 24, 2017, 03:51 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Steady - April 25, 2017, 08:15 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - April 25, 2017, 09:31 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Steady - May 06, 2017, 08:17 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - May 06, 2017, 01:41 PM