Moonspear I'm bigger than my body
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The appearance of Lyra was, for the first time in Alya's memory, a bit of an unpleasant surprise. Of course, she could never truly be surprised by Lyra being where she and Hydra were, but in her curiosity over this little child, she hadn't thought about how Lyra would feel when she came upon the scene. At her sister's admonishing look, Alya seemed to recede somewhat, though she did not physically move. The triplet was not concerned by Cassiopeia's attack - she was not even quite offended, as she knew she'd been taunting the girl. It was more amusing, than anything, though she understood that, if their positions had been reversed, Alya would have been indignant that the tiny girl would go after her sister.

"The little gnat didn't get me," she said loftily, though per Hydra's cue, she did not move to stop whatever Lyra would do to the child. The girl merely looked on, feeling glad that Lyra had ended up on their side after all, but knowing that it would probably not still well with their sister if she were made - or even just encouraged - to harm the little child. Alya took a few steps closer just to get a better look.

"Shame about her eyes," she said absently, gazing thoughtfully at the girl. A moment later, her lip curled. "And her attitude. But maybe if we fixed that, she might be... useful to have around." She looked to Hydra, wondering what the High Commander thought of this. Sure, her eyes would always make her imperfect, but it might be fun to have a little minion around to get into tight spaces and act as bait from time-to-time.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 27, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 07:31 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Lyra - April 28, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 28, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 28, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 02:57 PM