Stone Circle I can't be told it can't be done
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker

she hated seeing Da like this. 
he had alway's been strong, always been her superior and the Da she looked up to. and now, he leant on her for help, was thin and in pain and less than what he had been. she didn't show this; didn't want to. she had stopped travelling with Aoife for a while, and though her heart longed for their adventures, her Da needed her and she would not go. she did all she could to help, but frustration paced her mind, frustration that she would not immediately restore him to being Da. 

and there was anger, too. anger at Sunny, who had simply run away. if he hadn't her stubborn mind had reasoned, Da would be fine. or at least better than he was now. she needed someone to blame, and Sunny was it, even if it wasn't completely logical. if Sunny hadn't met with Da and run away, Da wouldn't even have been there and the snake wouldn't even had bitten him. so, even if it might have been unfair, Sunny was the source of her anger. 

when he came, she didn't greet him, didn't yell and didn't glare. instead, she merely watched him with stoic coldness, the first she had ever displayed. somehow, it seemed worst than the shouting matches they had had, or the things she had yelled at him before.
Messages In This Thread
I can't be told it can't be done - by Grayday Sr. - April 27, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - April 28, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - April 28, 2017, 03:07 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 01, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 02, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 03, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 09, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 13, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 14, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 17, 2017, 11:31 PM