Stone Circle I can't be told it can't be done
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was a wreck. The love of her life, the one that wasn't supposed to leave her died of battle wounds. This loss was worse than the death of her mother. With her mother, she had seen it coming. Her mother didn't want to live anymore. She accepted that. Valette heard the howl, a familiar howl. The mourning female did not even want to meet them. She didn't want the drama related to Grayday. He shouldn't have left Easthollow in the first place.

Valette pulled herself to her feet. At least it was some purpose she could do. She wanted to wallow over Steady. She wanted to cry her eyes out. But then again, her pack needed her. Valette took her time coming to the border. The whole family was there already. Valette felt like an outsider. She shouldn't be here. This was a family dispute. Not something very much relevant to her now.

Her hazel eyes appeared sad. Most of the life that was in it covered by that sadness. Valette wasn't sure what to say or why she was called so she just let someone do the talking for now.
Messages In This Thread
I can't be told it can't be done - by Grayday Sr. - April 27, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - April 28, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - April 28, 2017, 03:07 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by RIP Valette - May 01, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 01, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 02, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 03, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 09, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 13, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 14, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 17, 2017, 11:31 PM