Stone Circle I can't be told it can't be done
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker

she didn't understand why Da could just cover Sunny in love like nothing was wrong. things were wrong! was she the only one that noticed that Sunny had left them, left them all without even telling her? "Were we not enough?" came her words then, sharp and firm, voice oddly steady as her hurt swirled beneath the surface. "Obviously, you didn't care enough to say goodbye, Sunny."  she stated, voice oddly steady and tinged with coldness as her hurt manifested in bitterness instead of roared anger. she didn't want to fight in front of Da, still healing, but couldn't keep her words inside her maw. he'd probably have some answer about how he was superior to them all if she asked him why,  so she didn't bother.

the silent arrival of Valette had gone noticed, but she had not spoken and Dawn's focus was on her brother.  her gaze flickered to the alpha she remembered from puphood, and attempted a smile of greeting, though likely it came out as more of a grimace. she seemed subdued, oddly, and silent, so Dawn's attention returned to Sunny, half-missing his words toward Da.
Messages In This Thread
I can't be told it can't be done - by Grayday Sr. - April 27, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - April 28, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - April 28, 2017, 03:07 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 01, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 02, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 03, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 09, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 13, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 14, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 17, 2017, 11:31 PM