Stone Circle I can't be told it can't be done
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette stayed quiet, as the family squabbled. Grayday looked bad. Somehow she couldn't find a will to care for him. She felt him disloyal for leaving. He was their Beta, but apparently, it wasn't enough for the male that was slowly becoming blinder. She wondered how that worked. She bared her teeth lightly at Grayday for coming too close to their borders. Definitely not as friendly as she was before.

Sunny was too forward. He seemed eager to tell them about Steady, while she didn't feel like sharing that news with them. It was too soon. Valette cleared her throat looking at the group before her. She shot a light glare at Sunny for even starting about it. To her, Grayday didn't deserve to know. He abandoned them. "Steady passed away," her voice carried over to the others. She sounded devastated but her voice didn't crack.

She wanted to add that she didn't care for Grayday's family drama. She had other things to think about, and definitely not in the mood to deal with this. Her tail was still held up, as she was still the leader here, and she could send them away.
Messages In This Thread
I can't be told it can't be done - by Grayday Sr. - April 27, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - April 28, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - April 28, 2017, 03:07 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 01, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 02, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 03, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by RIP Valette - May 05, 2017, 04:41 AM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 09, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 13, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 14, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 17, 2017, 11:31 PM