Bearclaw Valley Ghosts of our past
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
There was confusion within Nanook. It seemed somewhat understandable for Valette. Perhaps Nanook expected her to be mad at her. Valette had been mad at her sister for a long time but after losing Steady she realized, even more, the importance of family. The alpha female took a slight step back so she could look at her sister's face. "Because you are my sister, and I trust your judgment. I believe that what you did that the time is what you thought was best. So who am I to judge that?," she returned and then showed a tentative smile.

She had been angry for long enough. She had missed her sister and wanted her back into her life. If she was going to be hateful she was certain that she wouldn't see Nanook ever again. Frankly, she was surprised her sister even lived. She looked like a loner. Once again Valette was the 'fat' one of the two, just like when they were little. Only now Valette was well fed instead of an obese pup, her sister, however, looked underfed. "I am so happy I found you, you couldn't have a better timing," she admitted once more, though at the end of that sentence her voice turned a bit sad. After all, she lost Steady.

She wanted to help Nanook get back on her feet. Perhaps, a meal, or some peace and rest in Easthollw? She wasn't sure what her sister would think of that. She realized how little she knew of her sister. Perhaps, she could offer a place in her pack later? If Nanook didn't want to join that was okay too for her. Valette realized that she was just like her mother. She wanted to take her sister under her wing and make sure she would be okay. But would she accept help?
Messages In This Thread
Ghosts of our past - by RIP Valette - May 09, 2017, 06:26 AM
RE: Ghosts of our past - by Nanook - May 11, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: Ghosts of our past - by RIP Valette - May 12, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: Ghosts of our past - by Nanook - May 13, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Ghosts of our past - by RIP Valette - May 14, 2017, 06:18 AM
RE: Ghosts of our past - by Nanook - May 14, 2017, 05:32 PM
RE: Ghosts of our past - by RIP Valette - May 15, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Ghosts of our past - by Nanook - May 16, 2017, 10:52 PM
RE: Ghosts of our past - by RIP Valette - May 19, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Ghosts of our past - by Nanook - May 25, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: Ghosts of our past - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2017, 02:49 PM