Big Salmon Lake These walls, they seem to call my name
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Private 
Thought this was a good place inbetween BFW and MSP, slightly closer to MSP because Aries wouldn't be able to get too far! For @Astrid and @Slade, but I can do a separate one for you (Xandir) if you don't want a united thread!

He had snuck away as quiet as possible. It was still dark outside - his family was sleeping when he had left. Why he had gone, he did not know, but it was better than being squished up against Cass and his parents. Yes, he still loved them, but he wasn't really one for cuddles. Being out in the dark, alone, was his favourite. It was quiet and peaceful, with dancing shadows cast out across the land from the moon. 

It was almost eerily quiet outside, but the boy was not bothered. He moved like a panther through the night, graceful even from his young age. Aries stopped underneath a tree, scanning the area around him with his baby-blue eyes. He was far from home, he knew that, but this place was far more interesting. The Tau lowered himself down so that he was sitting, watching those shadows that twirled and flashed as clouds passed over the bright moon, blocking some of the light.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - May 11, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 16, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 18, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 05:34 PM