Big Salmon Lake These walls, they seem to call my name
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Awesome! Perhaps the 18th? Aries has no threads past that date, so it works well for me! And yes c:

Aries, for a moment, considered turning down the offer, as he did care much for his family and he would miss them, he was sure. But... This was an opportunity he could not miss. He did not want to stay at Moonspear any longer, even if his family did. It might have been easier, perhaps, to bid farewell to his family beforehand, but how was he to know that this offer would be made to him? He would return at one point in the future, maybe, to inform them of his departure, but honestly by then they'd probably believe him to be dead. Perhaps that was a good thing. He'd be free, for the most part. Besides, he didn't think his parents would approve of his chosen location - they never sounded happy when talking about 'Blackfeather'.

The boy listened as the wolfess spoke, confirming that he could indeed leave with her and join the other pack. He was silent for a moment, considering, taking in the offer. But he did not have to think it over for all that long. His decision was already made. "Yes... I do."
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - May 11, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 16, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 18, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 05:34 PM