Northstar Vale i'll just have to learn greek.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
omg im so speeshul

Liffey heard her name being called and she stopped, recognizing the voice instantly. She turned to see Rannoch coming towards her and her heart promptly began doing that familiar, wild pounding thing it so often did when she found herself in the Frostfur's company. Her ears slid back and she dipped her head slightly as instinct drove her posture to shift subtly before him. He was her alpha, and no matter how friendly they were towards each other and how familiar, somehow equal they felt, she was ranked beneath him and certain customs needed to be observed.

Even as she played the part of the respectful subordinate, Liffey felt suddenly hyper aware that he hadn't been this near to her since the moment. She had played it over and over again in her head ever since it had happened to the point where she wasn't even sure if she had the details right anymore or if she'd made some of it up. Except, she knew she hadn't. Liffey knew what she had felt in that moment they had touched, and on some level, she knew he had felt something too. The less-than-confident, anxious part of her wanted to deny it out of self-preservation. But she knew. She knew.

Didn't she?

She thought she did.

She was pretty sure she didn't.

"Hi," was all she could muster once Rannoch came near enough to hear her. She smiled demurely at him as her tail waved and her heart did somersaults (lol I originally typed "summersalts").
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 26, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 28, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 04, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 06:05 PM