Morningside Cuesta why'd you only call me when you're high
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker

Akuti was kind of like what she imagined a mother to be like. of course, she had never had the luxury of having one, but she certainly could imagine, couldn't she? she was still as the dark woman offered an affectionate nudge, hardly shying away from the touch, but unsure as to how to react. she watched the woman with slightly widened eyes, unsure if this is how mothers were, and if Akuti would become something like hers. the thought had occurred quickly, but she was hardly in the place to dwell on it.

"How many? Will there be girls, and boys, too?" she questioned, voice touched with awe. suddenly, her gaze turned concerned, and she asked, " Does it hurt? Having pups come out of you?"  the thought of a child forcing out of someone's body had her cringe, and look at Khoe with alarm. "How do they get out? There isn't a spot big enough for them, is there?" she asked, without any of the unsettledness that usually accompanied questions of this nature, only a mild horror. she cast a glance at her own body, finding no place that immediately screamed "pup exit".
Messages In This Thread
why'd you only call me when you're high - by Dawn - June 10, 2017, 08:42 AM
RE: why'd you only call me when you're high - by Dawn - June 27, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: why'd you only call me when you're high - by Dawn - June 29, 2017, 08:17 PM