Redhawk Caldera click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley didn't notice Benjamin's hesitation. Her gaze was trained upon the turkeys, trying to make certain that none of her movements startled them too early. They remained conveniently unaware as she crept into position, turned, and waited for her moment. Through the brush, she could just barely make out Ben's bright pelt between the leaves. She couldn't see his face to tell if he was ready to roll, so she gave it a few minutes longer than she normally would have just to be sure. She wanted them to be successful, especially if he hadn't been in the past. This would be a good confidence boost for him, and maybe it would make a hunter of him. They needed those.

Finley waited until at least four of the birds were near each other before she broke cover. She sprang at them with lips peeled back from her  teeth in a silent snarl. They birds scattered noisily, at least two of them heading right for where Benjamin waited. Fin pivoted as she ran, darting after a turkey that had flailed off to the side, leaving the rest for the young kappa to handle.

Messages In This Thread
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Finley - August 21, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 18, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 29, 2017, 02:58 PM