Redhawk Caldera click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin tore after the bird she had targeted, snapping at its tailfeathers as it fled. She closed her jaws on the thin fibers of  a poorly placed wing and yanked backwards, a fierce sense of pride flooding her chest as she heard its wild screech of pain. The bird flopped across the ground as she threw it, flailing wildly all the while. She took her own advice as it struggled and held tight in spite of the bashing of wings against her face. She released only to get a better hold - this time snapping her jaws shut upon its neck.

The bird didn't have much life in it after that. It mostly just twitched at her, but eventually fell still as she turned to swing back towards Ben and see how he fared. She was surprised to find that she had further to travel to get back to him than she realized, but after a minute or two, she was breaking through the brush to spot him standing beside two bloodied, lifeless carcasses - a sight she was beyond pleased ot see.

"Nice work, kid!" Fin said happily after dropping her own kill to the ground, "You got two of them! That's awesome! Did they get you with their claws or their beaks at all?" She pressed forward to sniff at him, searching for the scent of wolf blood among that of turkey blood.

Messages In This Thread
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Finley - September 07, 2017, 07:25 PM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 18, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 29, 2017, 02:58 PM