Redhawk Caldera click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Benjamin seemed shaken, which was understandable considering the fear he had of birds (that Finley had invented). She gave him a reassuring smile as she inspected him, following his instruction to run her nose up along his cheek towards the base of his ear. Something had indeed gotten him, but it was only a scratch - a peck if you will. But it was nothing, and Fin wasn't going to upset him further by making a big deal of it.

"Eh, you're fine. Barely a scratch," she told him as she stepped back, her tail wagging. "Whaddya say to taking these over to your dad and showing off a bit?" She tilted her head to the side, grinning. It was only right that Sebastian get a chance to shower his boy with praise over this victory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 18, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Finley - September 24, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 29, 2017, 02:58 PM