Redhawk Caldera lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
All Welcome 
All welcome! But to continue my streak of random tagging... @Sebastian @Lagan @Coysevox @Phox

Doing stuff was the worst. Fin was over it. Unless it involved eating or cuddling, the alpha was currently of the opinion that it was a complete waste of her precious time. She was the alpha of this pack after all, and for the life of her she couldn't remember Fox having to do anything besides eating or cuddling when she was pregnant. It's possible that pregnancy brain could be blamed for that particular notion, but the matriarch had no fucks to give about that one. All her fucks were reserved for nothing whatsoever.

Life was beautiful.

The sun's fiendishly hot rays were all but vanquished by the horizon as Finley stretched out upon the flat surface of her most favorite sunning rock by the den she'd lived in when first they'd come to the Caldera. The little brook babbled quaintly along beneath the shelf she was sprawled upon, creating the perfect soundscape to the scene. With a happy growl, she snuggled into the rock as though it were a fluffy cloud instead of.. well, a rock. All that was missing was a good snuggle buddy, though as she curled onto her side and peered at her growing stomach, she supposed she wasn't completely without after all. She smiled.

Messages In This Thread
lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie. - by Finley - June 12, 2017, 05:20 PM