Redhawk Caldera lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
As though on cue, a snuggle buddy appeared before her. Finley smiled as her youngest son splashed his way over to her, not at all minding how he interrupted her peace and quiet. She rolled onto her belly to watch him, grinning at her boy's happy face. It was amazing to her how very different her sons were from each other, and again how different they were from their sister. With a pang of remorse that would never fully go away, Fin wondered how different all three of them were from Lucy - her fourth, long lost, never for a single second forgotten, kid. She was probably just as different. The ones she carried now would be just as different as well. Hopefully she would never have to wonder just how different...

"I was just laying here, thinking about you," Fin said after a moment, offering a smile. She stretched out a bit and lifted her head to look at him, "You're cool with having more brothers and sisters, right?" She had always assumed he would be - he loved the firebirds. She'd never suspected that Liffey would have felt the way she did about her life in the Caldera, though. Maybe things would've been different if she'd thought to just check before making assumptions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie. - by Finley - June 25, 2017, 11:03 AM