Redhawk Caldera lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
There was brief second in which Fin's stomach dropped from the belief that Lagan was about to admit that he was not at all pleased with this arrangement. It was beyond too late to not have a third litter, but she could maybe give them away to another pack if it meant keeping her happy boy happy...

But by the time the second was over, the alpha found herself grinning and wagging her tail at the enthusiasm with which Lagan began to gush about his new siblings. "I don't know about a bajillion more - even twenty would be quite a lot of work," Fin commented with a laugh, "But yeah." She nodded her agreement - this was pretty awesome. And actually, with as many trustworthy wolves as they had in their ranks at that point, twenty might not even be too terribly unfeasible. Everyone could take two or three to be in charge of to ease the burden. Except no one else could nurse them, unless Raven got all messed up again.

Finley was considering this when Lagan interrupted her thoughts with an innocently awkward question. Her eyes widened and she looked at him like a deer in the headlights. Had he really just asked that? But she and Elwood had made a deal - he would explain to the boys about mating and reproduction and she would... Not have to. It had been a pretty solid arrangement, and she was none too keen on doing anything different. But Lagan was here, asking the question to the only parent unfortunate enough to be around.

Fuck.

"Uh.. yeah, I can tell you about it..." she replied hesitantly. The alpha took a breath and resigned herself to having this talk. Putting it off and pushing him back towards Elwood was always an option, but she had a feeling that might send the message that sex was a dirty, disgusting thing that shouldn't be spoken of or that he should be ashamed of, which she certainly didn't want. So, it was up to her.

It shortly occurred to Fin that she had never even prepared for how she might go about this conversation. Should she be metaphorical and delicate like her older sister had been with her? Or should she be candid and matter-of-fact like her mother had been? Finley considered the way Marten had explained about flowers and bees and honey and weird things that had just confused the hell out of her. She wouldn't even know how to explain it that way. Which left...

"So. You know how boys have penises and girls don't?" Fin started abruptly, trying to forget the fact that this was Lagan she was talking to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie. - by Finley - June 30, 2017, 05:47 PM