Redhawk Caldera lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin responded to the next couple of questions by nodding and then shaking her head. Her first time had been painful, but not since then, and the way she understood it was that it never caused pain in men. She hadn't surveyed all of them, of course. She had only ever asked her first - Hawkin. His answer had been kind and understanding. He had been, if nothing else, very sweet in the beginning. Until he went terrible... But her memories didn't need to take her so far from the conversation at hand just now.

His final flurry of questions made her pause. She frowned thoughtfully. Finley had never considered reproduction at length. Sex was great, and sometimes babies happened after. That's about all she had ever felt the need to know. But these kids lately were asking so many questions it had never even occured to her to consider, and it left her almost completely without a response. "I... Guess? I don't really know, to be honest," she answered.

"Here's something you need to remember though, kid," Fin started quickly, trying to get her words in before he could hit her with another tidal wave of curiosity, "Mating can feel really good, and it can be really fun. But it can also mean something. It's a way of connecting with someone on a really deep level, and sometimes it can mean more to one wolf than it does the other. So when you do it, you want to make sure you're doing it with the right wolf. You can really hurt someone if it's fun for you, but it means something more to the one you're with." She paused for a few seconds before adding, "Or vice versa." Fin couldn't imagine her son ever acting in a way that might hurt someone else, but it was not difficult at all for her to envision a scenario where he - with that giant heart of his - was the one getting hurt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie. - by Finley - July 25, 2017, 06:10 PM